01/12/2012

A MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!

Typical of my luck. …I hadn’t seen a goal for weeks and the time I miss a game, 7 come along at once!

Apparently, after today’s game, Woking's Commercial
Manager took professional advice and used the opportunity to launch their own brand of toilet paper to complement their football team. A spokesperson for the visiting side explained, “I think it was Trev’ Leech who thought of the idea while he was watching our lads standing around play. The Manager thought it was a crap idea, but, as Trev’ said, ‘it’s the closest Woking fans will get to see any sort of clean sheet!”

A brilliant effort from my old sponsors. ...Now let’s keep out of the bottom 4, eh?

By the way, a belated 'good luck' to the clubs newly appointed Board Directors, Colin Fielding, Mary Gibbons and my friend Trevor Leech (and I thought I’d been in advertising a long time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and express your views, all opinions are welcome but we will not post comments that contain abusive language or are deemed to be offensive or inflammatory.