25/11/2012

GREETINGS FROM THE GLOSSOP GAZETTE


As you may know, for the last two and a half years I have been writing a weekly column in The Tameside Reporter & Glossop Chronicle.

Unfortunately, for some inexplicable reason that relationship ended when the new owners took over! It may have had something to do with the criticism I had been pouring on their friends on the council.

However, having now taken residence on the internet, I am happy to announce that I will also be launching a selection of my erudite musings from the pages of The Glossop Gaxette, starting with issue No 5.

Make sure you pick up a copy; I'm sure I'll have as much fun commenting on Glossops local issues as well as neighbouring Tameside!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and express your views, all opinions are welcome but we will not post comments that contain abusive language or are deemed to be offensive or inflammatory.